Google

Friday, September 28, 2007

Rockville Bridge

Near Harrisburg, PA, is Rockville Bridge. I enjoy going to this historic stone-arch railroad bridge, and just watching the clouds go by.

Today, I brought along a tripod, and my remote control - timing myself so that each photo would be approximately 10 seconds from the next one. Approximately because it went from 8 to 12 seconds..

At the point where the train started crossing I "sped up" a small amount, later slowing jut a tad to compensate for it. I then used Windows Movie Maker to merge each photo into a movie. Please visit and give me feedback. :)

The music? I downloaded it from the net (although it was a legal download from CNET Download.com)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry :( Could not get it to play????????

Arkansawyer said...

To view this you'll need a recent version of Adobe/Macromedia Flash ... http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflash