Google

Monday, August 27, 2007

Back from family reunion...

Here's some photos that I posted on flickr, put here for your amusement. I still have three cards full of photos, and almost no free space left on my laptop, so before I can put a few more up, I needs to archive some of my existing photos before I can do any more!

At a picnic outing on Saturday we went playing in the creek, and I caught a crawdad (crawfish, crayfish, whatever) and gave it to my sis-in-law Pam... who had made the mistake of saying that she goes hunting for them with our niece, but that she doesn't actually TOUCH them... I handed mine to her, and when she tried to let him go, he wouldn't let her go....


Aunt Pam's Hand



Along the same creek, my brother Larry (Pam's hubby) and I both took a shot with our cameras at the same time. I haven't seen his (of me) but I am not afraid to post mine, of him:


Got me!



A little while later, at the campground, we went to setup in the pavilion and disturbed a resident there. I don't think he was very happy with us....


The Picnic



The evening before, we had a hayride, the following photos are from that trip...


A full load




Hayride




Oh, and by the way... Thanks for being here...

1 comment:

amber said...

I'm glad to see you made it back safely and those pics turned out great!