Google

Monday, April 17, 2006

The Musician

Recently my daughter had a "show" in our basement, and she wanted her brother to participate. He was reluctant, but finally got himself going.

It was pointed out to me that I have pictures of her on this site, but very few of him. And it IS true that she's easier to photograph, as he is at the age where he doesn't much appreciate it.

Anyhow, here's the musician himself... His instrument, by the way, is normally the saxophone, and he IS quite good at that. On this day, however, he was putting up with his sister's "show" and playing his part as a wandering minstrel, plucking his guitar.

 Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice looking kids there buddy....

"Little Missy" doesn't look real happy there. I think she may be disappointed that she didn't get a Sweet Tart Bunny! :) :)

But my "Main Man" looks like he is hitting some mean 'licks' on that guitar. Rock On!!!

Arkansawyer said...

Funny you should mention the sweet tarts, but she's been sucking those down, as much as I let her anyhow!

Somewhere or another they got some little "bags" of sweet tarts... there's somewhere around a dozen sweet-tarts in each one.

So she asks for candy, and I say one piece, and she automatically goes for that... (I make her split them with me and then it's not too much, right?)

Anonymous said...

Yea, I had some of those little baggie things myself.

And of course we have to split them up. Whatever is best for the welfare of the child!

Have to split them up.....yea, know what that is all about. :) :)

Arkansawyer said...

Well... certainly wouldn't want her to get a bellyache from eating them all by her lonesome.