Google

Friday, September 16, 2005

Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy

A couple of months ago I submitted an article to the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (h2g2.com) for consideration to be added as an "edited guide entry", which is an official entry into their online encyclopedia.

It went through "peer review" where other h2g2 members gave me feedback and I corrected minor errors and otherwise cleaned it up, and today they emailed me saying that it is in "recommended" status - meaning, that now, barring editorial problems, it should soon become an official part of the Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy. I don't guess I'll get anything for it, other than having something published, sorta. But that's okay, it's still kinda cool.

If you're interested, here's the link:
Binary Digits

No comments: