Google

Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Christmas Wishes

I am sure my one fan (if he or she is not, in fact, simply a figment of my imagination) would probably like me to post something meaningful. I have all the good intentions to do so.

I will again be writing meaningful content (okay, meaningful to me only - but take what you can get). Someday. But for now, I'll just post another picture.

I'm glad I started bringing my digital camera along with me on my daily trek into work. There's been some nice shots lately. Today's is from last evening's sunset atop Peter's Mountain (a good place to take a picture almost anytime!)



At any rate, the title of this post is Christmas wishes. It's not Christmas yet, but just in case I get away and don't get back to this, I do hope each and every one of you have a very Merry Christmas (or, if you prefer, a Hootin' Hollerin' Happy Holiday).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Friend....

Hadn't heard from you in a while. Thought you might have gone out of town for the holidays. Let me also wish you and your family a Merry Christmas along with Happy Holidays.

That photo seems to project the sense of "COLD" in my old bones. By the way, haven't gotten the CD yet. Checks been cashed though.

Ho, Ho, HO.....

Arkansawyer said...

Thanks a lot. Haven't gotten mine either, but I'm sure it's "in the mail"!