Google

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Alien Cow Abduction

So the headline read:

Alien Cow Abduction.
Aliens are brittle and need milk. Please help them.

Actually, it wasn't a headline, but rather, an ad displayed in my Google Adsense code after my last post. I could not help but click the link - it was the first time I've laughed out loud in days. And, it was worth it, if you're into that sort of thing. Check it out.

Speaking of Adsense - this has been an 'experiment' of mine over the past year or so, and one of these days, I'll write a review of the service, and how it has or has not met up to its expectations, and why the heck it is that my site has this commercial aspect to it when I am writing for the joy of writing. Let's just say, that I won't get rich quick anytime soon, but if you feel like clicking on an ad, or performing a search using the searchbar at the top of the page, I may get a few cents added to my account.

I am by no means saying you should make your default search engine be the searchbar on my page (although it might make my year's worth of earning's top a dollar if enough people did... (last time I looked my balance was at about $.95, I think)).

Anyhow, I am getting away from my topic, which has something to do with flying cows and space aliens, I fear. If the link above doesn't work, go to

http://www.planetinneed.com

Enjoy!

No comments: