Google

Friday, August 11, 2006

The Door Slams....

Driving to subway yesterday at lunchtime, I looked over, and what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a tiny sleigh and eight tiny reindeer.

Oops. Wrong story. No actually, I saw a door.

Ummm... Over beside the road a little. Not on a car. Not on a house. Not with a mouse.

On the shoulder of the street. Partly in someone's nicely cut lawn. Not a house door. But a car door. Laying there. Peacefully napping, on the edge of the street.

Furtively I glanced around, but there was no one even noticing it. There were no wrecked cars around nor signs of any wreckage. In fact, the door looked pristine and clean. Just laying there, in the edge of the street. White, it was. Unscratched. Just laying there.

Hmmm.. I thought, as I drove past. That's weird.

No comments: