Google

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Hal Spacejock Support Crew




I joined Hal Spacejock's Support Crew
I didn't pay anything,
I didn't sign anything,
and I didn't read the fine print.
Just like Hal!


No space pilot can exist in a vacuum (hah!), and behind every successful pilot there's a talented and dedicated support crew.
Hal Spacejock is one of the least successful space pilots in the history of the galaxy, and a worldwide support crew is needed just to get him off the ground.

Join now for free Hal Spacejock goodies!
Join the team - - - - - - - - - Hal who?

2 comments:

Simon Haynes said...

Thanks for that - soon Hal will have so many crew he won't need to learn how to fly.

Arkansawyer said...

I hope so! Hope the sales are good when this reaches the US. I still have yet to lay hands on a copy of the books, but the previews I read were tons of fun!