Google

Friday, October 07, 2005

Blog This

It seems funny, but I've been blogging now since January. For a while, I did not put anything online because I lacked any motivation. I had a half-finished article on coffee and the effects of it. I didn't much like it, but I wanted to post something, so I cleaned it up a little (and if you poke around here a little, you can find it, named "Coffee, Good or Bad?").

And, it seems as if everyone wants to know about coffee. This one post, has two or three visits per week from people who do a search, somewhere online, about the effects of coffee on your health. It's the most visited post that I've done so far, and there have been people from all around the globe that have seen it, as a result of Google, MSN, Yahoo, and other search engines.

The funny thing is that it's probably one of my least favorite posts here. One of these days, maybe I'll update it with some factual information to actually make it more fact and less opinion.....

No comments: