Google

Monday, October 24, 2005

It was all a bad dream

A couple of weeks ago, my daughter, age 7, came to me with her notebook. She had written down a dream that she had... She said she did not want to forget it. I copied it to my computer, and saved it for another day. Today, is another day.


There was this one man who was very bad and he was breaking glass cups on my Dad's head but I made a pillow shield but my legs were sticking out the other end so he grabbed me by the legs and started to break glass cups on my head.


Dad's note: I left this word-for-word as she wrote it (except that I corrected a couple of minor spelling errors). I asked for a little explanation on a couple of points. She said the "pillow shield" was like a fort made out of pillows, but it wasn't quite long enough to shield her, too.

No comments: