Google

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

My Cousin Vinny

There's this guy from work, you see, who has a cousin.

If you ever need anything, just check with him. He deals in anything you can imagine. Black Market kinda stuff, know what I mean?

No, no, no .... Actually, there is this guy from work, who has a cousin, who is a school teacher.

So what, you say? Everyone has a cousin who is a schoolteacher?

Well, this schoolteacher has a dream. Has had a dream, for a long time. It's to hike the entire Appalachian Trail in a couple of month's timeframe. And, he posted notes online, a "trail journal", telling all about his preparations, and at least the beginnings of his journey on the trail.

I need to catch up, myself. Last reading, he was a few days along the trail. In fact, I think I will do just that, right now, and find out how it's been going.

Why don't you read along, too?

http://www.trailjournals.com/entry.cfm?id=123932

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip....

That looks like it will be interesting to follow. That is going to be one heck of a hike!

Arkansawyer said...

Sounds like he's having tons of fun. He describes going downhill at one point and having knee troubles...

Last time we did a scout hike on part of the App trail here, back in January or so (5 miles or so at a balmy 20 something degrees).. that last mile or so, I was feeling the pain!!! and I am in nowhere near the shape this guy is in. =)