Google

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Cow Parades

The first of these, which happened in Harrisburg 2 yrs ago, I photographed on a family day out. I didn't, at the time, have a digital camera, and I had only a certain amount of film with me. I wish we had taken the time to do more shots, but... oh well. I posted an album to Webshots at the time, and below is one of the cows from this album.

Harrisburg, PA - 2004

Image hosted by Webshots.com

by jamesnvik


This second picture is from someone who just left a comment in my guestbook on Webshots, referring to her own "Cow Parade" pictures.

Athens, Greece - 2006

Image hosted by Webshots.com

by tinathestar


And last, someone else had left an entry in the Athens Cow Parade photo album, referring to their own Cow Parade pictures.

Paris, France - 2006

Image hosted by Webshots.com

by typang


If you are insterested in learning more about "Cow Parade" and what it's for, do a Google or Yahoo search on Cow Parade. It's pretty interesting.

No comments: