Google

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

A Tale of Two Roses



This picture is one that I took over the weekend. It started out with a walk in the rain with the dogs... Then I went in for the camera to take a picture of a four-leaf clover... And I ended up snapping this, too.

However. When I got the picture back to my pc and took a closer look, it dawned on me there were some problems with it. Three to be exact. Detractors from the prettiness of the roses. I was kinda bummed, thinking it a shot wasted, when my 8 yr old said, "Well, why don't you just copy this over there and make them go away?"

This young lady had seen me use the "clone stamp" feature of Paint.Net before, copying heads of people over other people, so that we had a row of kids all with the same face, and things like that.

Well, Duh... Why not, indeed? So I made the changes, and the picture you see above is the result. However, it started somewhere else. Below is the "original" roses shot.....