Google

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Strawberry Patch

My daughter has her own strawberry patch. She picked this one, and a lot of others, last week.

I was feeling kinda silly and decided to take a picture of it, but the shot of it standing all alone there on the table just didn't do it... It needed some sense of scale.

It was one of the rare times I actually had some cash with me (no change) so I threw this $10 bill on the table and took the picture.

(Maybe today is silly picture day.... )

This past Saturday, we got up... diced a couple of cups of her strawberries, and mixed up some homemade muffins. They did not last very long. There was something wrong with them - but it wasn't the taste. It's that the recipe only made 12.

1 comment:

Arkansawyer said...

I haven't quite figured it out either. It's sometimes the "whim" shots that just kinda happen. I am not sure what this one says, either. It's just there. I was also going to post the one of just the strawberry, standing there all alone on the table, but.... this one looked ... more interesting, I guess.