Google

Thursday, June 22, 2006

A Walk

I took my sandwich today, and took a little time from my hectic day... and went for a walk. I took a few photos, but not too many were really worth sharing. But, here's a couple.

This little creature patiently waited for me to take my two "bad" shots, then I zoomed in and got this one. She has a broken wing, but despite it all, she can fly... Oh how she can fly. Sometimes it seems that those who seem broken in some ways are the strongest and fastest of all.

 

And this... this was simply some wild berry flowers growing along the path.
 

I liked both shots... There's nothing about either that screams, "I am the best!!!", but in their way, both were quiet and calm and cool. Like that walk I took. Relaxing and restful. I needed the break. Posted by Picasa

No comments: